The development of the human being in needy and neglected and remote areas around the world, and contribute to provide whatever helps them to improve his standard of living.
Pelēks means “gray” according to the Latvian Language. Latvia is a small Republic on the Baltic Sea, regardless of that country and its people; we selected the name for its simplicity and its significance.
- To lead the efforts that aim to provide developmental, health, educational assistance to people in neglected and needy areas around the world.
- Provision of support through (3) key areas vis-à-vis development these are the Health, education, and knowledge.
- Effective and fruitful cooperation with International Foundations and Organizations which are working in these communities in order to achieve development in the targeted regions.
- To direct the efforts of international community be they individuals or foundations to contribute effectively and positively in making these communities and regions known to the world.
- Introducing the humanitarian message and its role in the development of human beings and societies while strengthening the status of education and health.
Peleks around the world